Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
There are many hair removal options available. All things consider laser hair removal is better than shaving or waxing as it's virtually permanent. saving you a lot of time, money and water.
Permanent hair reduction is defined as long-term, stable reduction in hair counts observed at 6, 9, and 12 months intervals after all treatment sessions.
Most people will see no hair growth for an extended period of time, or a high reduction in hair growth. Any hair growth can be addressed with touch ups every 6-12 months, or as needed.
If our patients do require touch ups we offer these at a highly discounted price.
After you finish your laser hair removal treatment sessions, and you are happy with your results, you probably won't experience any hair growth for years to come. For some people with thicker hair there will be a high reduction in hair growth but maybe not a permanent one. This can also be addressed by adding more laser hair removal sessions.
Regardless, any hair regrowth can be addressed with touch-ups every 6-12 months, or as needed.
Hormonal fluctuations, such as pregnancy, may promote new hair growth. In regards to possible new hair growth after pregnancy, laser hair removal may be done once your maternity is over and you are no longer breastfeeding.
How Effective Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is the safest, painless and effective way to achieve long term hair reduction.
Depending on the laser used laser hair removal is highly effective. At Miami Skin Spa we use the Excel HR laser by Cutera, which is considered to be one of the best available.
Some laser hair removal treatments don't work as well and patients are often let down. They ask us why ours will be different.
Laser systems work differently. At Miami Skin Spa we would never treat a patient unless we knew that they were an ideal candidate for the treatment and they would achieve their desired results.
Unlike IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or other non-laser treatments used for hair removal, our Excel Hr Laser has the following benefits:
- Superb targeting of hair follicles - while still protecting surrounding areas and layers of the skin.
- Less painful - it uses less energy during the treatment which makes it is less painful since less heat is applied.
- Versatile - it can treat patients with light or dark skin.
- Continuous cooling system - it has a built in continuous cooling system reducing the pain, as well as, protecting the skin.
- Maximizes patient comfort and safety - while safely protecting the skin from over-treatment or under-treatment. It's sapphire contact cooling system continuously cools the skin during treatment.
- In-contact delivery energy delivery to the skin, reduces unwanted particles and carcinogens during treatment.
The Excel HR is FDA-Approved and allows for pain free and effective hair removal. Our laser hair removal works on all skin types and hair types and our laser hair removal is cost-efficient and 100% safe.