Targets sagging skin, cellulite, wrinkles & excess body fat.
NuEra Tight is a non invasive, radiofrequency device that targets several different body areas and skin concerns for skin tightening.
How does Nu Era Tight Work?
NuEra Tight uses radio frequency to penetrate through the skin and target the collagen matrix below the skin surface. As the collagen is heated it contracts, and as it heals new proteins are formed in the collagen, improving overall quality of the collagen and thus the skin’s appearance. This healing process occurs overtime, leading to longer lasting results.
What is the benefit of Nu Era Tight?
The device can target different body areas and tissue types, making it a one size fits all device for each individual's body type and body concerns.
Used to treat:
Skin Tightening and Cellulite reduction
Prices & Packages
Ask about our maintenance packages available for clients who complete the initial 4 or 6 treatment cycle.
Per Session 15 minutes
Per Session 30 minutes
Per Session 60 minutes
Arms and abdomen, calves, buttocks & thighs
ASK US ANYTHING
OR BOOK A CONSULTATION
NuEra Tight Q&A. Everything you want to know.
- Loose skin can occur with natural aging and sagging of skin, but may also be a result of large weight loss with excess skin and excess skin postpartum.
- Loose skin may cause pulling sensation and pain, but this is typically with excessive loose skin. Sagging skin can reduce self esteem, concern for cosmetic appearance, and poor fitting clothing.
- Cellulite is an uneven distribution of fatty tissue that is most often seen on the buttocks and thighs. Cellulite is genetic and therefore no matter how much you diet and exercise, this is likely not to improve.
- Cellulite does not cause pain or other symptoms, but there is concern for its appearance.
- Aging skin leads to sagging and formation of wrinkles. History of sun exposure, certain habits (like smoking), and genetics can play a role in wrinkle formation. Wrinkles can occur anywhere on the body, but the face and neck usually have a higher distribution and are typically of more cosmetic concern.
- There are no symptoms and wrinkles are only of cosmetic concern. Even though it is considered cosmetic, it can cause you to be self conscious about your appearance.
- Diet and exercise can yield results with weight loss and fat reduction, but stubborn fat can be found in certain problems areas that diet and exercise alone cannot remedy.
- Areas of stubborn fat can lead to clothing not fitting how you wish and low self esteem.
The NuEra Tight treatment is designed for almost anyone who wants to improve their body aesthetics to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, and/or excess fat from the body. Although this treatment is designed for almost anyone, there are certain times when the treatment is contraindicated, such as open wounds on treatment areas, pregnancy, breastfeeding, areas with new tattoos, cardiac pacemaker, and metal prosthetics (such as in a joint replacement). Any of these should be discussed at a consultation visit prior to treatment.
Do you have areas of concern on your body such as cellulite or sagging skin? Are you self conscious about your appearance? Do you want to avoid surgery or invasive treatments? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you are likely ready to get NuEra Tight treatment. Don’t put off achieving your youthful look and getting the body you’ve always wanted, when NuEra Tight is available to help you reach your body goals.
A trained medical professional will perform both a history and a physical exam. Your medical history, body concerns, and desires for improved body aesthetics will be discussed and the professional will examine these areas to determine the best treatment plan, including what treatments and the number of sessions that may be necessary to achieve desired results.
Treatments are conducted in private treatment rooms. You will be positioned comfortably to be either sitting or laying, depending on treatment areas. The probe will move over the skin in a sweeping or circular motion as it gently heats the skin, you will feel increasing heat to the treatment area. The length of the treatment is based on the area that is being treated, with facial treatments lasting 15-20 minutes and body treatments up to 30 minutes.
No, this treatment is not considered painful. Most patients describe a sensation of the skin being warmed with no pain associated. If there is concern for pain during treatment, you may consider an over the counter pain medication, such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen to take prior to treatment, but this should be discussed with the clinic prior to use.
Recovery after Lumenis NuEra Tight therapy is very simple and easy. There is no downtime at all with this treatment. Due to the location of the energy absorption in tissue below the skin, skin may appear red for one to two hours.
Results are based upon the condition that is being treated and the appearance of the skin prior to treatment. Most will see results after just two to three sessions, but based upon results that are desired, multiple treatment sessions are necessary. We recommend a minumum of 4 to 6 treatment sessions are needed, best results are achieved when the treatment is completed in 6-8 day intervals between sessions.
Lumenis NuEra Tight Before & Afters
Our before and after photos show how dramatic the results are with NuEra Tight. The results are visible and provided by our team of highly skilled and experienced practitioners in enhancing the natural shape of your body without surgery or downtime.
Why choose Miami Skin Spa for NuEra Tight?
The medical staff at Miami Skin Spa are highly trained and experts in the use of the Lumenis NuEra Tight treatment application and will provide high quality treatment. Each patient has an individualized treatment plan and course based upon their current body aesthetic and areas of concern. You can count on Miami Skin Spa to deliver desirable results for your skin rejuvenation procedure!
Not sure which service is right for you?
Come in for one of our Free Beauty Consultations with our medical staff that will create a treatment package that is best suited for you and your goals.